Every year, PathGuide Technologies hosts the Latitude User Conference, a chance for our current and future customers to get together to learn, network, and have fun. We combine hands-on warehouse management training with sneak-peeks at new and upcoming Latitude WMS features.
We also offer one-on-one customized training sessions (tailored to your company’s needs) with our engineering team.
This year, we are hosting the Latitude User Conference in beautiful Seattle, WA.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should join us:
- In Seattle, you get to see rain in its most natural habitat.
- With an outstanding downtown location, you’ll be just blocks from all that the city has to offer.
- Did we mention the dinner cruise?
- Network, hobnob, rub elbows, chitchat, and make friendly with PathGuide employees, users,
- Latitude power users will divulge to you their best-kept secrets for running a lean, mean distribution machine.
- Seattle is home to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks! Stand in awe outside of a home game that no one can afford to buy tickets to anymore.
- Do more than simply get caffeinated on Starbucks coffee at breakfast—get inspired with a rousing keynote.
- Get a sneak-peak at upcoming product features without resorting to NSA-style spying tactics.
- Hands-on training sessions mean that you won’t have to remove your hands.
- Your PathGuide account manager is practically required to buy you a beverage of your choice.
The post Top 10 Reasons to Register for the Latitude User Conference 2014 appeared first on B L O G.